Home staging in Los Angeles – Seller Benefeits (from The Consumer Guide to Real Estate Stating by Real Estate Staging Association)
- Professionally staged homes present and show better than competing houses for sale, including new construction homes and higher-priced houses.
- Staged properties will sell faster when compared with houses that have not been staged. From the date of listing until the day of closing, home staging
shortens this time frame, even in a slow real estate market.
- Staged properties can increase the number of offers and selling price in hot markets.
- Buyers view professionally staged listings as “well-maintained’.
- Buyers’ agents recognize that professionally staged listings are “move-in” ready and are inclined to show staged properties.
- Photos of professionally staged listings look better on the MLS, as well as in
- Professionally staged listings “STAND-OUT” in prospective buyers’ minds.
We (Real Estate Staging Association) studied 97 homes previously on the market on average 181 days before the homeowners gave up trying to sell on their own and called in a professional home stager. Those same homes were staged,
relisted and sold on average in 60 days after staging. This is 67% less time on the market.